The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1900 block of Morrisville Road: guitar, amplifier.
• Residence, 3900 block of North Cross Street: ceiling fans, tools, rug, air conditioner, gas log heater.
• School, 300 block of E.A. Darden Drive: utility cart, leaf blower, utility box, electrical cords.
• Residence, 1200 block of Chatwood Drive: television, laptop computer, cash.
• Residence, 1700 block of Charlotte Avenue: cash.
• Unknown location, 3400 block of McClellan Boulevard: carpet tiles, shingles, string trimmer, leaf blower, tools.
• Residence, unspecified block of Net Street: copper tubing and wire, heat pump.
• Residence, 300 block of Seminole Drive: copper tubing and wire, water heater, bathroom vanity.
• Residence, 600 block of North Ledbetter Street: television.
• Residence, unspecified block of Johnson Drive: cash.
• Residence, 2900 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash, cell phone.
• Residence, 200 block of Tomahawk Trail: utility trailer.
• Residence, 500 block of Rosewood Circle: jewelry.
• Drug store, 700 block of East 10th Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 2400 block of Gurnee Avenue: house siding.
• Public building, 100 block of East 6th Street: tools, stereo system, television, shop vacuum, buffers, pressure washer, DVD player.
• Residence, 100 block of East 49th Street: laptop computer.
• Church, 5800 block of Weaver Road: utility trailer.
• Restaurant, unspecified block of Bill Robinson Parkway: cash.
• Parking lot, 100 block of West 13th Street: purse, wallet, cash, personal I.D., cell phone.
• Service station, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Parking lot, 100 block of West 7th Street: navigation system.
• Parking lot, 300 block of East J Street: car radio.
• Residence, 1300 block of Christine Avenue: mp3 player.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of East 10th Street: bags, paperwork, cell phone chargers, ammunition.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Riddle Farm Road, Anniston: televisions, tablet computer, cedar chest, blankets, laptop computer, decorations.
• Residence, DeArmanville Road, Anniston: medications, cash, jewelry.
• Residence, Thompson Road, Ohatchee: 2002 Yamaha Big Bear ATV.
• Residence, Pitts Avenue, Anniston: firearm.
• Supermarket, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: security system.
• Specialty store, U.S. 431, Alexandria: 2006 Ford F650 wrecker.
• Residence, Rich’s Lane, Jacksonville: 2014 Nissan Versa.
• Residence, Lillian Lane, Anniston: shoes, laptop computer, 2001 Pontiac Grand Am, came console, computer.