The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 200 block of South Quintard Avenue: pressure washer, bag containing cassettes and light bulbs. (Recovered 01-29-2014)
• Convenience store, 900 block of West 18th Street: merchandise.
• Residence, 300 block of Ledbetter Road: torch, chainsaw.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 32nd Street: go-kart frame.
• Residence, 600 block of Bagley Drive: jewelry, laptop computer.
• Residence, 1500 block of Moore Avenue: jewelry, shoes, cash.
• Residence, 400 block of South Corning Street: cell phone.
• Street location, 4300 block of Wellborn Avenue: female pit bull dog.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 11th Street: luggage set.
• Parking lot, 3600 block of Noble Street: 1981 Chevrolet C-6000 bucket truck. (Recovered 01-27-2014)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Halls Chapel Road, Alexandria: tools.
• Commercial location, Peeks Hill Road, Wellington: DVR recorder security system with cameras.
• Residence, Mitchellville Road, Lincoln: television, medications, jewelry, coins, firearm.
• Commercial location, 7400 block of U.S. 431, Alexandria: propane cylinders with gas, hose valves.
• Commercial location, Hollingsworth Drive, Glencoe: steel alloy plates, rolls of steel strapping.
• Field location, Wood Mist Lane, Anniston: work tables, vehicle exhaust system, oil change ramp, tractor scrape blade.
• Residence, Dripping Rock Road, Piedmont: vehicle batteries, tools, diesel fuel, copper coated ground rod.