The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: televisions, game consoles, tablet computer, laptop computer.
• Residence, 500 block of East 20th Street: laptop computer, game console.
• Commercial location, 1200 block of Front Street: tools, reel gripper, gears, brass slingers.
• Residence, 2700 block of Simpson Street: laptop computer, paint, hardener.
• Residence, 200 block of Cunningham Drive: televisions, game console/accessories, washing machine, computers.
• Residence, 1900 block of Duncan Avenue: game console.
• Residence, 1600 block of Mulberry Avenue: firearm.
• Residence, 2700 block of Moore Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 5000 block of Buggy Lane: televisions, hair clippers.
• Residence, 3600 block of Haygood Street: lawnmowers, single axle trailer.
• Parking lot, 300 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: theft of services. (Vehicle taken with payment of impound fee.)
• Convenience store, 900 block of West 18th Street: air conditioner.
• Residence, 300 block of Mosby Drive: trash can, gas can, aluminum plates.
• Residence, 1500 block of Green Meadow Road: lawn mower.
• Residence, 4200 block of Springhill Drive: utility trailer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 01-22-2014)
• Residence, 100 block of East 49th Street: tire rack for Hummer, tools.
• Residence, 800 block of Old Coldwater Road: jewelry.
• Parking lot, 1600 block of Warrior Road: cash.
• Parking lot, 5700 block of Alabama 202: 1991 Chevrolet Silverado.
• Parking lot, 1900 block of Christine Avenue: purse, cash, debit/credit cards. (Some items recovered 01-18-2014)
• Residence, 1800 block of Cobb Avenue: purse, wallet, debit/credit cards, personal I.D.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Edgar Drive, Glencoe: plumbing fixtures, light fixture, television.
• Residence, Short Street, Oxford: laptop computers, game console, games, video camera, ammunition.
• Residence, Cottaquilla Road, Anniston: game camera, ladder rack for truck, four-wheeler, deer stand, toolbox.
• Residence, U.S. 78 East, Oxford: tools, television, air compressor, DVD player.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Jacksonville: cash.
• Street, unknown location of Choccolocco Road, Calhoun County: cash.