• Theft of property (motor vehicle). A 50-year-old male reported theft of a 1997 maroon and Toyota 4 Runner that occurred between Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.
• Burglary II, theft of property II. Officers investigated the theft of an iPad 2 computer that occurred on West Ladiga Street between Dec. 5 and 9.
• Located missing person. Officers were involved in locating a missing person that occurred at 10:40 a.m. on Mill Street.
• Dogs at large. Officers responded to a report made by a 56-year-old male about damage done to a Jack Russell dog that occurred on Kelly Street at 8:15 a.m.
• Criminal mischief III. A 60-year-old female reported $280 damage done to a Haler air conditioner and heater window unit that occurred Jan. 8 at 8 p.m.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on North Main Street between 2:49 a.m. and 2:55 a.m. and resulted in $500 damage done to a front glass door and the theft of $2,500 in currency.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Shady Grove Road at 3:05 a.m. and resulted in $500 damage done to two front glass and metal doors and the theft of two cash registers and $400 in paper currency and $70 in coins.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated damage done to two window screens during an incident that occurred on Walker Street at 10:52 a.m.
• Found property. Officers took possession of six gold earrings and a breast cancer awareness bracelet during an incident that occurred on Carol Street. A necklace that was stolen is still missing.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered three burned hand rolled cigars containing green material, an unopened White Grape Good Times cigarillo and a bag of green material labeled Devil Eye during an incident that occurred on Springs Drive around 10:45 p.m.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered three burned hand-rolled cigars containing green material, a 10-gram bag of green material labeled Devil Eye, and an unopened White Grape Good Times cigarillos in an incident that occurred oven Springs Drive and Highway 278.
• Criminal mischief III. A 45-year-old female reported damage done to two copper propane gas lines that occurred on Highway 9 South.
• Theft of property III. A 28-year-old female reported the theft of a 19-inch Phillips flat screen television that occurred on Dewey Drive.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 32-year-old male reported damage done to a 2004 Chevrolet 1500 pickup while located in the 300 block of South Main Street.
• Christina C. Buford, 40, failure to appear.
• Ronald Gene Clayburn, 48, failure to appear on charges of drivng with a revoked license, no insurance and having an expired tag.
• Terrick Jerrell Spear, 22, probation violation.