• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of a structural iron I-beam valued at $500 that was taken from the 100 block of Old Ladiga Road around 2:30 p.m.
• Motor vehicle accident. A 52-year-old female reported an accident that occurred at 7:45 a.m. at the intersection of Brock Street and Third Avenue.
• Harassment. A 28-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Hamilton Drive at 5 p.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card, unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. Officers investigated an incident that caused $300 damage to the rear window of a Lincoln Ls and the illegal use of a credit/debit card.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered three small round pink pills marked with k56 during an incident that occurred on East Swan Street at 1:10 a.m.
• Criminal mischief III. Officers investigated damage done to an exterior front door at a location on Rome Avenue.
• Theft of property I. A 58-year-old female reported a 2003 Honda Rancher valued at $4,000 was stolen between Sept. 1 and Sept. 16 from a location on Highway 21.
• Theft of property II. Employees of Fagan’s Wrecker reported the theft of four 18-inch mud grip tires and rims belonging to a 2009 white Z71 that had a value of $1,600.
• Burglary III. A 52-year-old male reported an incident that occurred in the 100 block of Harris Avenue around 7:45 a.m.
• Theft of property III. A 65-year-old female reported an unknown brand of gas water heater and multiple collectible/decorative home items were stolen between Sept. 15 and 19 from Pleasant Acres Trail.
• Burglary III. A 44-year-old male reported the theft of an air conditioner unit that occurred at 4:50 p.m.
• Harassment. A 26-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence at 5:30 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A resident of South Center Avenue reported the theft of two bicycles valued at $100 each. Both have been recovered.
• Domestic violence III. A 42-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on Tom Bible Memorial Highway between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A resident of the 200 block of South Center Avenue reported the theft of a Razor Powerwing 3-wheel scooter that was later recovered.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 29-year-old female reported damage done to the right rear body of a Honda Accord while located in the 100 block of Tuckaway Drive.
• Harassing communications. A 75-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 7:15 p.m.
• Anthony Eugene Burns, 51, forgery II.
• Anthony Michael Burns, 29, disorderly conduct.
• Jason Michael McFry, 39, failure to appear.
• Shayla Collett Shell, 24, probation violation.
• Dustin Ray Hunt, 19, theft of property III.
• James Matthew Messick, 19, theft of property III.
• Nathan Wayne Foote, 44, criminal mischief III.
• Randall Murray Foley, 44, defrauding secured creditors.
• Byron Jake Bailey, 32, burglary III.
• Rashad Forbes, 18, failure to appear (three counts).
• Wayne Browder Poole, 39, failure to appear (three counts).
• Justin Keith Snyder, 29, failure to appear.