The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4900 block of Saks Road: televisions, laptop computer, game console.
• Residence, 1900 block of Cooper Avenue: computer, game console.
• Residence, 1400 block of Glen Addie Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 400 block of East 22nd Street: lawn mowers, tiller, string trimmer.
• Residence, 800 block of West 63rd Street: televisions, jewelry, cell phone, cash.
• Residence, 3800 block of Franklin Drive: leaf blower.
• Residence, 200 block of East 30th Street: shoes, televisions, game console.
• Residence, unspecified block of East 24th Street: copper pipe and wire.
• Residence, 400 block Allen Avenue: tablet computer.
• Street, 6200 block of McClellan Boulevard: wallet, cell phone, cash, personal I.D.
• Service station, 800 block of South Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 900 block of Lockwood Avenue: tools.
• Residence, 900 block of West 18th Street: purse, cash.
• Residence, 400 block of West Glade Road: CD player, CDs, jewelry.
• Service station, 4400 block of Sprague Avenue: 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass.
• Residence, 300 block of South Corning Street: medications, hammers.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Gladden Lane West, Alexandria: laptop computer.
• Residence, Tom Reid Road, Wellington: television.
• Residence, Peace Road, Piedmont: lockbox, firearm.
• Residence, Mt. View Road, Ohatchee: jewelry, cosmetics, game console, laptop computer, tattoo kit, pool sticks.
• Residence, Paul Street, Anniston: firearm.