The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 800 block of 62nd Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 2100 block of McKleroy Avenue: hat, DVDs.
• Residence, 2200 block of West D Street: VCR, DVD player, television.
• Residence, 800 block of Sparks Street: ladder rack.
• Residence, 700 block of West 44th Street: ATV.
• Parking lot, 800 block of West 15th Street: mini dirt bike. (Recovered 5-30-2013)
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: cell phone and cover.
• Bank, 1700 block of Noble Street: cash.
• Residence, 3900 block of Lera Drive: firearm.