The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, first block of West 23rd Street: copper fitting, electrical wiring.
• Residence, 700 block of Mountain Drive: televisions, game consoles, computers.
• Residence, 400 block of Permita Court: stove, refrigerator.
• Residence, 400 block of East 23rd Street: game console.
• Residence, 500 block of East 20th Street: game console.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 31st Street: televisions.
• Residence, 600 block of West 13th Street: game consoles.
• Residence, 5500 block of Ashwood Drive: money orders.
• Residence, 100 block of Martin Street: tools, racing jack, transmission, saw, battery charger, welder, scan tool.
• Residence, 3000 block of Brighton Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 2900 block of Moore Avenue: shoes, game console.
• Residence, 3900 block of North Cross Street: television, game consoles.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 12th Street: firearm.
• Supermarket, 2400 block of Alabama 202: DVR recorder, cartons of cigarettes.
• Restaurant, 3300 block of McClellan Boulevard: tablet computer.
• Residence, 400 block of South Allen Avenue: cell phone.
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: tablet computer and accessories.
• Department store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: computer, game console, controller.
• Commercial location, East 11th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 1800 block of Lynn Drive: dirt bike.
• Department store, 3800 block of Old Birmingham Highway: cell phone.
• Residence, 2900 block of Moore Avenue: shoes.
• Residence, 2000 block of Morrisville Road: 1995 Oldsmobile Ciera.
• Residence, 4800 block of Woodchase Drive: 1994 Jeep Cherokee.
• Residence, 700 block of East 22nd Street: firearm, cash.
• Street, Noah Medders Parkway: 2006 Ford F250.
• Unknown location, 100 block of West 13th Street: money from internet banking.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Setter Drive, Anniston: sound bar, jewelry, mp3 player, laptop computer, television, tablet computer, Blu Ray device.
• Residence, Greensport Road, Ohatchee: coins, household items, tools.
• Specialty store, Alabama 144, Alexandria: firearm.
• Residence, unspecified place of occurrence: jewelry, video camera.
• Residence, unspecified place of occurrence: jewelry, jewelry box.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: wallet, credit cards, cash.
• Target, Oxford Exchange Blvd.: merchandise. (Recovered 05-06-2013)
• Residence, 1700 block of Hillyer-Robinson Parkway: cash.
• Specialty store, 700 block of Quintard Drive: clothing. (Recovered 05-15-2013)
• Residence, 2100 block of Cheatwood Drive: jewelry.
• Convenience store, U.S. 21 S.: cash.
• Restaurant, 500 block of Quintard Drive: cell phone.