• Domestic violence III. A 50-year-old female reported damage done to a sheetrock wall during an incident that occurred at 8 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A 31-year-old female reported the theft of a Thruster stunt bike valued at $89 that was taken from her residence at 6 p.m. July 21.
• Theft of property II. A 50-year-old female reported the theft of various pieces of jewelry that occurred June 1.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. Officers investigated an incident involving a green 1998 Buick LaSabre with damage to the rear quarter panel that occurred on Caldwell Street between 9 .m. July 26 and 7 a.m. July 27.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle, fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 24-year-old male reported the theft of a man’s wallet containing a credit card, driver’s license, debit card and Social Security card as well as the attempted fraudulent use that occurred in Anniston.
• Domestic violence III, harassing communications. A 48-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 8:30 p.m.
• Found property. A pink and black Murray mountain bicycle found on Shady Grove Road was turned over to officers.
• Burglary III. A 41-year-old red Kawasaki Prairie 300 with car fog lights on front valued at $1,500 was reported taken during an incident that occurred around 9:30 a.m.
• Criminal mischief II. Officers investigated the theft of a Lennox air conditioner unit and damage done to wiring and connections at the Sports Complex that occurred between July 26 and Aug. 3.
• Harassing communications. A 59-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence around 6 p.m.
• Brandon Keith Hood, 25, theft by deception III.
• Shannon David Kelley, 34, public intoxication.
• Antonio Fitzgerald Johnson, 34, violation of a protection order.
• Terry Wayne McFry, 25, failure to pay (two counts).
• Robert Kaleb Hilburn, 21, open container.
• Lonnie Lee Lanfair, 20, underage purchase/consumption/possession of alcohol.
• Brandon Michael McFry, 21, violation of a protection order.