• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 31-year-old male reported unauthorized transactions made against his credit/debit card that occurred in unknown locations April 18.
• Theft of property II, violation of a family violence protection order. A 57-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Haines Street between noon and 4:24 p.m. that involved the theft of a cast iron pan and dishes, two electric wheel chair batteries, an unknown brand name garden digger, a window air conditioner unit, and glass figurines with a total value of $950.
• Identity theft. A 21-year-old male reported an incident that occurred between Jan.1, 2010 and April 22, 2013 involving a Verizon account that now has an outstanding balance of $3,265.61.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 50-year-old female reported six unauthorized transactions made against her credit/debit card that occurred April 19.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 49-year-old female reported seven unauthorized transactions made against her credit/debit card on April 22.
• Harassment. A 67-year-old male reported incidents that occurred between July 1 and July 31, 2012 at his residence.
• Possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers recovered four blue oval tablets imprinted with 2089 on them, three and a half white oblong tablets imprinted with Watson 385, and a burned glass pipe containing residue during an incident occurring on Greenwood Road.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 32-year-old male reported four unauthorized transactions charged against his credit/debit card April 20.
• Harassing communications. A 55-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 7:53 p.m.
• Foreign recovery. Officers recovered a one pot meth lab at a location on Morgan Avenue at 3:56 a.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 54-year-old female reported multiple fraudulent transactions made to her credit/debit card between June 2012 and March 2013.
• Theft of property III. A 44-year-old female reported the theft of two Mongoose bicycles wheels and pegs that occurred on Caldwell Street between March 25 and April 25.
• Theft of property (motor vehicle). A residence of Southern Avenue reported the theft of a 2000 white Jaguar valued at $5,000 that occurred between 8:30 a.m. April 25 and 7:30 a.m. April 26.
• Foreign recovery (pistol). Officers recovered a Raven Arms model P-25 .25-caliber pistol valued at $100 from a location on Industrial Boulevard.
• Harassment. A 20-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at Fagan’s Park at 5:30 p.m.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated $320 worth of merchandise taken from Texaco that included food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages that occurred between April 1 and April 25.
• Domestic violence III. A 20-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Ladiga Street around 3 p.m.
• Burglary III. A 41-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence between 10:30 a.m. and 2:09 p.m.
• Documentation (fighting). Officers documented an incident of fighting that occurred in the housing authority around 6 p.m.
• Robbery III. A 77-year-old male reported he was robbed of his black wallet and $50 while at his residence on Woolf Avenue. The wallet with contents was recovered.
• Possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers recovered an off-white substance melted inside of a metal spoon and a small metal silver spoon charred on the bottom during an incident that occurred on Highway 278 at 3:37 p.m.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A resident of the 100 block of Caton Street reported the theft of her insurance papers and registration paperwork that occurred between 6 p.m. April 29 and 3:30 a.m. April 30.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers recovered a red medication container containing a pied of wet cotton and a used syringe during an incident that occurred around 10:35 a.m. on West Ladiga Street.
• Theft of property III. Officers responded to a call from a business located on Highway 278 East about the theft of two packs of hair clips valued at $3.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of $110 worth of fuel from a vehicle that occurred between 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. at the complainant’s home.
• Theft of property III. A 21-year-old male reported the theft of an American Eagle wallet containing $373, a Social Security card, a driver’s license, pistol permit, fishing license, and hunting license that occurred at 12:15 a.m. at his residence.
• Duty to give information and render aid. A 48-year-old male reported $800 damage done to the rear driver’s side fender of his 1986 Honda Accord that occurred at the intersection of North Main Street and Ladiga Street around 10:45 a.m.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of two Mongoose black and white bicycles that occurred on North Church Street at 6 p.m. May 1.
• Wayne Browder Poole, 39, failure to appear.
• Pamela Louise Downey Adkison, 37, probation violation.
• Christina Nicole Broom, 34, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Deborah Gail Robinson, 34, theft of property III.
• Rashad Daquan Forbes, 18, criminal trespass III.
• David Arnold Smith, 27, contempt.
• Elizabeth Rae Pruitt, 27, probation violation.