• Domestic violence III. A resident of Riddle Avenue reported incidents that occurred between Sept. 9 and Sept. 30.
• Damage to property (non-criminal). Officers investigate damage done to a “Welcome to Piedmont” sign and bracket that occurred between 8 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. on North Center Avenue.
• Assault III. A resident of Ginter Avenue reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 1:30 p.m.
• Harassment. A 47-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at 5:32 p.m. on North Center Avenue.
• Noise Ordinance. Officers responded to a complaint made by a 69-year-old male about an incident that occurred Oct. 1 on Lakeview Drive.
• Burglary III. A 28-year-old female reported the theft of a diamond heart pendant, a silver bracelet, miscellaneous canned and frozen goods, a crystal blue stone bracelet, a silver ring three-diamond set, a silver and pink necklace, and other items that occurred on Nolan Street between Sept. 30 and Oct. 2.
• Theft of property III. A 43-year-old female reported the theft of a driver’s license that occurred at her residence.
• Theft of property II. A 24-year-old reported the theft of five white and brown pitbull female puppies valued at $750.
• Domestic violence III. A 36-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence between 11:30 a.m. and noon.
• Domestic violence III. A 21-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence between 11:30 a.m. and noon.
• Burglary III. A 55-year-old male reported the theft of two coin wallets containing approximately 30 coins each (valued at $5,000) and a stainless .38 5-shot pistol valued at $400 that occurred on Piedmont Cutoff Road between Aug. 4 and Oct. 4.
• Allowing dog to run free. A resident of West Ladiga Street reported an incident that occurred between 3 and 4 p.m.
• Harassing communications. A 20-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Coosa Street at 7 p.m.
• Harassment, harassing communications. A 70-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 10:20 a.m.
• Tonya Susan Shell, 41, assault III.
• William Michael Nix, 21, contempt (three counts).
• Thomas James Hale, 29, contempt.
• Celinda Arevalo, 35, failure to appear.
• Jackie Lee Wade Studdard, 27, possession of marijuana II.