• Unauthorized use of a vehicle. A 21-year-old female reported an incident that occurred between 11 a.m. and noon Sept. 13 at her residence.
• Theft of property III. A resident of Haslam Street reported the theft of a chrome and purple Mongoose girls bicycle with a black seat valued at $125 that occurred between 8:30 p.m. and midnight.
• Assault III. A 30-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on South Main Street around 5:45 p.m.
• Possession of a forged instrument I. Officers recovered a counterfeit $100 bill from a business located on Highway 278 By-pass.
• Domestic violence III, harassing communications. A 25-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on South Main Street at 8:53 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A 54-year-old male reported the theft of an Alabama tag valued at $27 that occurred while the vehicle was located on the Cedartown Highway.
• Forgery II. A 36-year-old female reported forgery of a check for $30 that occurred between Sept. 10 and 17.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 37-year-old male reported an incident that caused damage to the passenger’s side door of his vehicle while location on Haslam Street between 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Disorderly conduct. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Joseph Street at 6:48 p.m.
• Theft by deception III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Morgan Avenue between 11 a.m. and noon and involved $400.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered three round blue tablets marked V2684 during an incident that occurred on Dewey Drive around noon.
• Harassment. A 24-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at Young’s Oil at 8:10 p.m.
• Waylon Dale Epps, 33, burglary III.
• Donald Gaines Bramlett, 52, harassment, criminal trespass III.
• Jeremy Sig McCray, 29, bail jumping II.
• Hank Lamar Motes, 57, harassment.
• Dennis Ray Whorton, 47, disorderly conduct.
• Tracy Pernell Moore, 42, failure to pay on charges of having no tag and no proof of insurance.
• Tammy Denise Medhus, 42, tampering with physical evidence.