The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 31st Street: shoes, clothing.
• Public building, 1800 block of Halifax Avenue: copper wire, bags, tools.
• Residence, 1300 block of West 49th Street: television, jewelry, jewelry box.
• Residence, 4300 block of Harrison Avenue: VCR, copper pipe, knife.
• Residence, 500 block of rosewood Drive: television, game console.
• Residence, 500 block of South Colvin Street: string trimmer, lawn edger, pole saw.
• Residence, 400 block of Leighton Avenue: televisions, jewelry, cosmetics.
• Residence, 6300 block of Cedar Court: household items.
• Residence, 2900 block of Moore Avenue: household items, mini-bike.
• Commercial location, 400 block of South Leighton Avenue: scrap metal.
• Residence, 1800 block of Abbott Avenue: go-cart, ladder. (Recovered 05-05-2013)
• Residence, first block of High Street: ATV.
• Residence, first block of East 24th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 700 block of Tillman Avenue: silverware, clothing, boots.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: beer and food.
• Commercial location, first block of East 4th Street: copper cable, welding leads.
• Commercial location, 100 block of National Drive: steel valves, copper and plastic fittings.
• Residence, 4300 block of Skyline Drive: game console.
• Residence, 400 block of Leighton Avenue: firearm.
• Parking lot, 400 block of East 10th Street: laptop computer in bag, jewelry.
• Parking lot, unspecified block of East 6th Street: stereo.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, unspecified area of Ohatchee: gasoline container, string trimmer, laptop computer.
• Residence, unspecified area of Anniston: firearms.
• Residence, unspecified area of Anniston: jewelry, televisions, camera, jewelry.
• Residence, unspecified area of Anniston: cash, cell phone.
• Residence, McClellan Road, Alexandria: medications, window.
• Residence, unspecified area of Anniston: navigation system.