The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Church, 400 block of West 23rd Street: copper wire.
• Residence, 900 block of Maxanna Drive: television, jewelry.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 10th Street: televisions.
• Commercial location, 1200 block of Front Street: copper.
• Public building, 400 block of South Christine Avenue: television.
• Residence, 300 block of Golden Springs Road: television.
• Residence, 2000 block of Winchester Road: household items.
• Residence, 1300 block of Pine Avenue: coins, television, stereo system.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 42nd Street: televisions, game consoles, laptop computer, games.
• Residence, 1600 block of Parkwin Avenue: television, laptop computer.
• Residence, 2100 block of Thomas Avenue: television.
• Residence, 400 block of South Christine Avenue: television.
• Storage facility, 1200 block of Front Street: wire.
• Unknown location, 1800 block of Hillyer Robinson Park: utility trailer.
• Commercial location, 400 block of West 23rd Street: metal roll-up door, steel.
• Residence, unspecified block of McArthur Drive/Gurnee Avenue: tablet computer.
• Residence, 300 block of front Street: 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer.
• Residence, 600 block of East 19th Street: audio system, cell phone, cigarettes, cash.
• Residence, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: speaker box.
• Street, 400 block of Mulberry Avenue: subwoofer.
• Residence, 6300 block of Gallatin Drive: 1976 Chevrolet Nova.
• Convenience store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: 2000 Mercury Marquis.
• Parking lot, 1000 block of Atlanta Avenue: purse, wallet, cash.
• Parking lot, unknown location: books, cell phone, personal I.D., vehicle title, medications.
• Residence, 900 block of Montgomery Avenue: golf clubs, checks, 2002 Honda Accord. (Recovered 03-27-2013)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Sulphur Springs Road, Lincoln: television.
• Residence, Avalon Lane, Anniston: crystal, clothing, furniture, jewelry.
• Residence, U.S. 278 West, Piedmont: tractor and attachments, tools, grills, wash pot, posts.
• Convenience store, U.S. 431 North, Alexandria: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado.
• Residence, Kines Road, Piedmont: 1999 Ford Expedition.
• Residence, Gilbert’s Ferry Road, Ohatchee: off-road vehicle.