The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4000 block of Tudor Lane: jewelry, game console, televisions, firearm.
• Residence, Reaves Road: cash, medications.
• Residence, 1800 block of Lynn Road: televisions.
• Residence, Central Avenue: tools, clothing, electronics.
• Residence, 2000 block of Dooley Avenue: cash.
• Church, 2900 block of Bynum Leatherwood Road: television, coins, security safe, bag of checkbooks. (Some items recovered 12-18-2012)
• Residence, 200 block of West Church Street: televisions, game consoles, laptop computer, clothing, firearm.
• Residence, 2600 block of Simpson Street: Boxer dog.
• Church, 1400 block of Gurnee Avenue: cash.
• Convenience store, 1800 block of Quintard Avenue: tablet computer.
• Street, 3600 block of Cross Street: game console.
• Residence, Pelham Heights: jewelry.
• Residence, 800 block of Brookhaven Road: tablet computer.
• Parking lot, 4900 block of McClellan Boulevard: ATV.
• Residence, 3300 block of Adams Street: cash.
• Service station, 3000 block of U.S. 78 East: purse, jewelry, cell phone cases.
• Parking lot, 200 block of G Street: jacket, sunglasses, tri-pod, guitar.
• Residence, 800 block of Brookhaven Road: computer.
• Parking lot, 100 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer.
• Parking lot, 1900 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Parking lot, 800 block of Noble Street: 1999 Toyota Tacoma.
• Unknown location/place: jewelry, clothing, food, bag.
• Commercial location, 4200 block of Hill Street: truck batteries.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Jason Trace, Anniston: jewelry.
• Residence, Pauline Drive, Oxford: game console, television, remotes, games.
• Residence, Philadelphia Church Road, Piedmont: utility trailer.
• Specialty store, U.S. 431, Wellington: lawn mower.