The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: food items, television, DVD player.
• Residence, 500 block of Leighton Avenue: firearm, televisions, checkbooks.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: television, game console.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: television.
• Restaurant, 300 block of East Blue Mountain Road: cash.
• Residence, 1700 block of Johnston Drive: refrigerator.
• Residence, 700 block of South Christine Avenue: televisions, cash, security safe, game console.
• Residence, 1700 block of McCall Drive: television.
• Residence, 2400 block of Bynum Leatherwood Road: jewelry, game console.
• Public building, 100 block of West 15th Street: cell phone with cover. (Recovered 04-16-2013)
• Residence, 3000 block of Moore Avenue: cell phone.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: fishing reels, backpack, flashlight.
• Residence, 600 block of West 11th Street: bicycle, gas container.
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 1700 block of Morrisville Road: cell phones, cash.
• Street, 1100 block of Noble Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 100 block of West 49th Street: firearm.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: clothing. (Recovered 04-23-2013)
• Residence, 500 block of South Stebbins Street: medication, wallet, cash, personal I.D.
• Specialty store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: fraudulent leasing of tablet computer.
• Residence, 400 block of East 23rd Street: cell phone.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Tallasseehatchee Way, Wellington: tools.
• Residence, Willow Springs Road, Wellington: household items, firearm, game console, controllers, jewelry, jewelry box, DVD player.
• Residence, Monroe Street, Anniston: utility trailer.
• Residence, DeArmanville Drive South, Anniston: 2000 Chevrolet Blazer.
• Residence, Camryn Circle, Anniston: debit card.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Taqueriay Mexican Restaurant, 229 E. Hamric Drive: cooking pot.
• Residence, 1100 block of Bynum Boulevard, Eastaboga: lawn mower.
• Residence, 300 block of West 9th Street: water heater, refrigerator, scrap metal.
• Dillard’s, 700 Quintard Ave.: clothing.
• Walmart parking lot, 92 Plaza Lane: cell phone.
• Storage facility, 100 block of Mattison Road: ladder, cart, dolley, hand trucks. (Recovered 04-15-2013)
• Field, 2500 block of U.S. 78 East: fire extinguishers.
• Residence, 100 block of Johnson Street: utility trailer.
• Residence, 200 block of Lakewood Drive: chair saw, string trimmer.
• Commercial location, 1 Kronospan Way, Eastaboga: computer processors.