Saturday, Oct. 12
• The ninth annual pastoral appreciation for the Rev. and Sister Andrew C. Bolton Jr., 5 p.m. Saturday, 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Parker Memorial Baptist Church, Eastaboga. All choirs, groups and soloists are invited. The Rev. L.L. Jacobs and Kelly Springs Baptist Church are special guests.
Sunday, Oct. 13
• Annual friends and family day, 10 a.m. EST, Herren’s Grove Baptist Church, Woodland, fellowship meal to follow service, the Rev. Stephen Dedman is pastor.
• The Birdsong family of Knoxville, Tenn., in concert, 11 a.m., Nances Creek Baptist Church, nursery provided, 256-310-7216 or 256-453-2067.
• Annual missionary day celebration, 3 p.m., Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, 1658 Lehman Ave., the Rev. W. S. Fields is pastor. The guest church will be Republican Baptist Church of Centre with the Rev. Larry Davis, pastor. Master of order will be Brother Darrick English of St. Mary Baptist Church of Lincoln. Everyone is invited to attend.
• Old Fashion Day service, 10:30 a.m., Patton Chapel Baptist Lincoln, featuring the New Sunrise Gospelairs and Nadia East, everyone is invited to attend.
• The ninth annual pastoral appreciation for the Rev. and Sister Andrew C. Bolton Jr., 2:30 p.m., Parker Memorial Baptist Church, Eastaboga. All choirs, groups and soloists are invited. The Rev. L.L. Jacobs and Kelly Springs Baptist Church are special guests.
Saturday, Oct. 19
• Benefit supper, 5 p.m.; singing, 6:30 p.m. at the Choccolocco Community Church, 22 Nicholas Court, across from Pine Hill Country Club Golf Course, Choccolocco. The event is for Zachery Coffee, 2-year-old son of Lenn and Staci Coffee of Oxford, who has leukemia. Admission is free and open to the public. A love offering will be accepted for expenses related to his condition. Call 256-237-3405 or 256-310-7126 for more information.
Saturday, Oct. 26
• LobsterFest, a benefit for Habitat for Humanity, noon- 7 p.m., Grace Episcopal Church, 1000 Leighton Ave.
How to submit calendar items
Submit announcements no less than 10 days before the event takes place.
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org “For Faith Calendar”
• Fax to 256-241-1991, note “Attn: Anniston Star Faith Calendar”
• Mail to The Anniston Star, Attn: Faith Calendar, P.O. Box 189, Anniston, AL 36202
• Drop off to The Star’s office at 4305 McClellan Blvd.
Call 256-235-3556 with any questions.