The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Ernest Jamel Pierce, 27: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• William Chazz Harden, 23: first-degree criminal mischief.
• Branden Wright Lamey, 21: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• David Anthony Williams, 20: domestic violence.
• Brigget Diane Patton, 32: second-degree domestic violence.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Johnathan Edward Green, 27, of Jacksonville: second-degree theft of property.
• Nathan Lee McGathy, 25, of Talladega: failure to appear in court.
• Terry Nathon Bridges, 36, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act.
• Muhammad Sabree, 28, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Marla Brandy Perez-Warren, 35, of Oxford: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Nicholas Seth Craft, 20, of Piedmont: second-degree theft of property.
• Jalexia Shanterica Dawson, 20, of Anniston: first-degree criminal mischief.
• Latoya Dixon, 28, of Hobson City: first-degree criminal mischief.
• James Ray Collins, 37, of Anniston: fugitive from justice.